Friday, April 24, 2015

Revengeance on Kickstarter

I've got very exciting news - we've just begun a big Kickstarter campaign for the new feature film I'm making with Jim Lujan.

I've had to keep it under wraps for a long time, because we promised the exclusive for a big-time publication, but now I'm finally free to talk about our Kickstarter campaign.

As some of you know, I met Jim at the San Diego Comic Con and he kept giving me his DVDs to watch (I get a lot of DVDs) but I never did until one rainy afternoon when I had nothing to do.  I slipped on his "Rod Rosse" DVD and became totally obsessed with his characters and voices.  I called him up to propose making a feature together, and that's where "Revengeance" was born.



We've got some really cool rewards available for the contributors.  For example, one of the funnest rewards is a caricature of the backer that I will personally animate as a character in the movie.  So you can be immortalized in a Bill Plympton film!  Imagine the joy of telling your grandchildren that you're a famous cartoon character, like Bugs Bunny or Bambi, in an animated film.  Pretty awesome, huh?

You can also get the film on DVD or BluRay as a reward (you'll have to wait until we finish making it, though...) or rewards like my book "Independently Animated", or my Super Fan Package.

So, please check out our Kickstarter campaign via the link below.  Thanks so much for your support!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/billplympton/bill-plymptons-revengeance-an-animated-feature-fil

--Bill



No comments:

Post a Comment