Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sunday Film Series, Brooklyn, Dec. 15



For all you Bill Plympton junkies who live in the NYC area - I have good news!

I'm having a very special screening of all of my new films, an excerpt from "CHEATIN'", plus some surprise films.  This will be part of the Sunday Film Series in Brooklyn, on December 15, at 6 pm.

I'll end by taking questions - although I won't answer them....just kidding.  Also, everyone who comes will get a free drawing from Mr. Plympton himself.  I'll also be offering DVDs and special prints from my new feature - they make terrific Christmas gifts.

So, tell all your friends to come by.  The screening will be at 61 Local, located at 61 Bergen St. in Brooklyn, $5 admission - and join the festivities.  See you all there!

Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment